The parade starts at 3pm from the
Immaculate Conception School and
proceeds north on Main Street, Eastchester.
At the White Plains Road intersection,
it continues north on White Plains Road
to Lake Isle Country Club.
instructions for assembling by clicking here:
As many know, there are numerous fine locations
to view the parade. Some are:
- The intersection of White Plains Road
and Lincoln Avenue.
- If that is a bit congested, one can walk up White Plains Road to locations in front of the school where it may be less crowded.
- The intersection of White Plains Road and Mill Road is a very popular, but more crowded location. The Parade Reviewing Stand is across the street from Pipers Kilt and Mickey Spillane’s (both of which will be open). Bands and dancers will often put on a brief performance here. The Parade Announcer and Channel 12 News cameras are also located here.
- If that location is congested, walking north should bring you into diminished crowds.
- Last but not least, there is good, less-crowded viewing by the Gold Star Mothers Memorial, near the intersection of California Road and White Plains Road. Marchers, bands and dancers are usually in fine spirits here because they are now walking downhill. For those driving, parking is usually available on California Road, not too far away.
For more information, please contact:
The 2024 Eastchester
St. Patrick's Day Parade is on Sunday, March 10, 2024.
Our 2024 Grand Marshal is
Mr. John Fix.
Our 2024 Parade Honorees are Patty Russell George
and William "Billy" George.
* * *
Please consider joining us by clicking here or on the Become a Member page.